December 12, 2018, 06:01:04 AM

Author Topic: I am...  (Read 890 times)

March 07, 2017, 11:50:41 PM
ExMun and I'd like to say hi and good luck for this project. If it grows properly I'd be pleased to help you keep the dirt away from your servers, since the Revive/Battlelog servers seem to have no future for me as an administrator :) but first, see you on the field 8)

question: are your servers battlelog ranked?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 11:59:41 PM by ExMun »

Reply #1 March 08, 2017, 12:03:23 AM

TWORDY

• I love broccoli
    • View Profile
Mate, nice to see You around. We administrate ourselves as we used to and we ain`t gonna let someone to decide what`s good for us. I really appreciate what Battlelog guys do but it`s a pity there is not much room for modded servers and modding communities. We had to speed the things up currently because hype train actually helps to keep the servers running. Let`s see what what the future brings. See ya on the Battlefield.

We ain`t battlelog ranked at least for now... nobody`s gonna ban You untill we find some cheats :P

Reply #2 March 08, 2017, 12:25:05 AM
Hello mate,and welcome to our forum first of all :D its nice to see that people like what we are doing here and that they want to participate.I really like to play this ancient game and i am instantly amazed when someone  shares the passion ehee :D so feel free to join our teamspeak anytime we are always opened for every good soul out there :) and dont forget to bring some beer :P ahah

Reply #3 March 08, 2017, 12:33:19 AM

TWORDY

• I love broccoli
    • View Profile
feel free to join our teamspeak anytime we are always opened for every good soul out there :) and dont forget to bring some beer :P ahah

Looks like there is no other choice ;)

Reply #4 March 10, 2017, 12:11:33 PM
Hello ExMun. Have fun and enjoy the game!
We are glad to have you here ;)

Reply #5 November 29, 2018, 12:02:16 PM